Our next AFT Guild Union meeting will be held this Thursday, December 7th beginning at 3:00pm at City College, in the MS building which is on the corner of 16th and C Streets downtown. There is a parking structure in the building. We will meet in room MS-140.
Attached is the tentative agenda for this Thursday’s meeting. We will be voting on the following items:
- COPE Donation of $50,000 in support of San Diego Affordable Housing Ballot Initiative
- Endorsement and COPE Donation of $10,000 in support of Terra Lawson-Remer, County Board of Supervisors, District 3
- Endorsement and COPE Donation of $2,296 in support of Marichu Magaña, SDCCD Board of Trustees, District B
- Endorsement and COPE Donation of $2,256 in support of Mariah Jameson, SDCCD Board of Trustees, District D
- Endorsement and COPE Donation of $932 in support of Julie Schorr, GCCCD Board of Trustees, Trustee Area 3
- Endorsement and COPE Donation of $1,130 in support of Elena Adams, GCCCD Board of Trustees, Trustee Area 4
- Statement of Support for All Innocent People Suffering in Gaza and Israel (attached)
Please let me know if you have any other items you would like to see added to the agenda.
Lastly, our post-meeting get together will be held at: The Quartyard, 1301 Market St, approximately six blocks from our meeting location. They have other food and drink options available as well. Please join us if you can!
Hope to see you Thursday!
Jim Mahler, President
AFT Guild, Local 1931