1) Don’t miss out! Sign-up now for the 21-Day Racial Equity Habit Building Challenge!
Every morning you will be asked to commit to bite-sized micro-actions that will help you make racial equity a habit. You can do it! Click here to sign-up!
2) A Vaccine Trial Recruiter Battles Mistrust
Dr. Angela Branche of the University of Rochester Medical Center is working to recruit Black participants for Covid-19 vaccine trials. She explains why the diversity of the trials may affect who trusts the vaccine once it comes out. Click here to listen to the podcast on Spotify.
3) Inside One N.F.L. Team’s Attempt to Turn Protest Into Action
The Falcons, who play in the home city of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., are making voting rights a priority this season. Read more…
4) This is What Systemic Racism Looks Like
9 justices sit on the U.S. Supreme Court. 2 are Black or Hispanic. Since 1789 (not a typo), all but six Supreme Court justices have been white men, and only three have been people of color. Click here for an eye popping visual on what the most powerful people in America look like.
5) Resources for Coping with Race Related Trauma: