1) Many Black TV writers can get hired but can’t get promoted beyond staff writer. One result: Although writers of color account for 46% of supervisor producers, their share of co-executive producers or executive producers is far lower, a recent survey found.
2) Women and People of Color Take Biggest Hits in California’s Job Losses COVID-19 Recession Far More Severe Than Great Recession.
3) Free Webinar Addressing the Parallels Between the Policing of Black Lives and Schooling of Black Minds A Five Part Series Beginning July 16, 2020 register Now
4) Beyond ‘White Fragility’ If you want to let freedom ring, hammer on economic injustice.
5) ___________________________________________________________________ Register Now