In Person Voting Begins Tomorrow! (10/30/2020)

Please Distribute Widely to all Students, Friends, and Family Members

Did you know that you can vote in person at your local polling location starting tomorrow?

You can find your polling location here: (wear a mask and bring your own pen)


Hours at all locations are as follows:

    • Saturday, Oct. 31

Polling hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

  • Sunday, Nov. 1

Polling hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

  • Monday, Nov. 2

Polling hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

  • Tuesday, Nov. 3

Polling hours: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.


There’s also still time (through election day) to drop off your ballot at one of these locations (or your polling location listed above):

1)  Click here to download a pdf of drop-off locations.

2)  Click here to use the online drop-off location tool.

The AFL-CIO informs us that as of yesterday 60.3% of AFT Guild, Local 1931 members have already voted!  That’s great news!  Now we need to ensure the other 39.7% of you vote! (don’t make us come to your house and drag you to the polls–you know we will 👻)

If you are still unsure of who to vote for, our election recommendations can be found here.

Please make sure to vote everyone!

In Solidarity,
Jim Mahler, President
AFT Guild, Local 1931

P.S.  If you choose not to vote, this is all I have to say: