In Case You Missed It… TODAY is Election Day! (11/03/2020)

Please Distribute Widely to all Students, Friends, and Family Members

You can find your polling location here: (wear a mask and bring your own pen)

Polling hours: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.

You can also drop off your ballot at one of these locations (or your polling location listed above):

1)  Click here to download a pdf of drop-off locations.

2)  Click here to use the online drop-off location tool.

The AFL-CIO informs us that as of yesterday 71.6% of AFT Guild, Local 1931 members have already voted!  That’s great news!  Now we need to ensure the other 28.4% of you vote!

If you are still unsure of who or what to vote for, our election recommendations can be found here.

Please make sure to VOTE everyone!
In Solidarity,
Jim Mahler, President
AFT Guild, Local 1931