We are pleased to offer you the first Spring 2022 edition of Get Active for your reading pleasure here: https://aftguild.org/get-active.
This edition features an “In Focus” column by AFT VP Geoff Johnson: “Part-Time Healthcare Campaign Gets a Shot in the Arm with Governor’s Budget Proposal”
In the News:
* “The High Costs of Declining College Enrollments” by AFT VP Jim Miller
* “Murderous Inequality is the Central Fact of Our Time” by AFT VP Jim Miller
* San Diego Workers Make Their Voices Heard
* AFT Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Justice and Gender Equality
* In Brief: Unions, Democracy, and More
We hope you enjoy this edition and Get Active!