- This event has passed.
AFT Guild Union Meeting, April 7, 2022
April 7, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Dear AFT Guild Members,
Just a friendly reminder that our next AFT Guild Union meeting will be held in-person this Thursday, April 7th beginning at 3:00pm at Grossmont College, in building 60, the Griffin Center, room 180 (south end of building). There is ample parking in the parking structure northeast of the building, and also in the parking lot directly south of the building.
We will be continuing with our COVID precautions in order to gather this many people in one room:
1) All Guild members wishing to attend will need to show proof of vaccination and booster (if eligible for the booster) to be admitted.
2) Full masking will be required for the duration of the meeting. Acceptable masks are: a KF-94, KN-95, N-95 or a double layer surgical+cloth mask. We will have some KF-94 and N-95 masks at the door if you need one.
We will also be having a Zoom webinar option where you will be able to listen to the meeting, ask questions in the chat, and to vote. The Zoom link is: https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/94570150570.
Attached is the tentative agenda for this Thursday’s meeting. At this meeting we will be voting on:
- Endorsement of Cody Petterson for SD Unified Governing Board, District C
- Contribution of $10,000 to AFT Disaster Relief Fund for Ukrainian Refugees
- COPE Contribution of $4,900 to the Re-election Campaign of Assemblymember Chris Ward
Please let me know if you have any items you would like to see added to the agenda.
Hope to see you in-person on Thursday!
Jim Mahler, President