By now you should've all turned your clocks back for the end of Daylight Saving Time.
Here are the top 5 things you can do with your extra hour:
- Continue to follow the fast-moving healthcare debate.
- Thank Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. He stood behind the public option and is including it in the final Senate healthcare reform bill.
- On Nov. 5, call Congress at 877/323-5246. Tell them that healthcare reform can't wait!
- Ask a friend to call too.
- Update your Facebook status with: "I just called Congress to tell them healthcare can't wait! You should too:877/323-5246."